Learn watercolor techniques for creating greeting cards that express your passions. Starting with a full sheet of watercolor paper, Alyson teaches students to develop and refine images into card illustrations that can be sent as originals or reproduced as a series for box-sets. She will demonstrate approaches for card making with her favorite Nantucket images, such flower boxes, nautical flags, whales, and lighthouses. With personalized attention, Alyson will share her process, finishing this workshop by pairing cards with colored envelopes boxed in sets. All levels welcome.
Thank you for signing up for a class. Once your class is paid for, we cannot offer a refund or credit, unless we cancel class due to low registration. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us BEFORE completing your payment.
Alyson will provide:
• Watercolor card stock sized for A2 greeting cards
• Envelopes in a variety of colors
• Cello sleeves & clear boxes
A variety of Nantucket themed images to reference for cards.
• Your favorite watercolors - tubes or pans
• Chinese white in a tube
• Assortment of small-medium round brushes & a couple flats
• Drawing pencil & easer
• Micron pens
• Masking tape - .25” & .50”
• Foam board
• Any photo references you would like to reference to create your own unique cards with Alyson's help to bring your images to life!